The concept of staging the property is either done in a traditional way or virtual way. Both the methods decorate the property to showcase that it has the best features and qualities. They also highlight the advantages of the property so that the buyers are tempted to invest in the house. They believe in the fact that first impression is the last one. So the sellersneed to imprint the first photos in avirtual way to attract the potential buyers.
What homes are best suited?
The concept of Virtual Staging does not suit all the homes. It may happen that few homes are better with traditional staging. But the criteria for virtually staging are:
- The homes have to be vacant.
- The homes need to have outdated furniture.
- The properties also sell better if the tenants are living so that the owner can have the control over the appearance of the space.
- The staging of the homes by occupying it can make it very appealing to the potential buyers.
Difference between virtual and traditional staging
The main difference is that Virtual Staging is cheaper as compared to traditional staging. This is because:
- The cost of the virtually staged property will depend upon the contractor that you hire. It also depends upon the location as well as the amount of space that you want to stage.
- On the other hand the cost of traditional staging will cost you several hundred dollars and that too per month. This cost will depend upon the stager that you use and the furniture that you would like to rent. The other factors are the location and the number of rooms that you would like to stage.
The concept of virtualy staging is beneficial only if it is done in the right manner. You therefore need to hire an expert professional especially the one who knows to click good photos. It is also important to work with a reputed company. They will have a great portfolio of a completed work. The pros of virtually staging are:
- It has the ability to showcase an empty room with its best features.
- It is highly cost-effective.
- It very much attracts the attention of potential buyers online.
- It also offers you to stage any number of rooms in the best possible way.
- It also allows you to flex rooms in multiple ways.